20 Free Seamless Photoshop Patterns for Designers
Even though minimalist websites are a popular trend right now, adding some subtle patterns as backgrounds is not a bad idea at all! Using textures and patterns can really make your web design unique. If you don’t want to over-do it and use realistic textures and patterns, these free seamless Photoshop patterns with gray, light tones, might be exactly what you need.
These free seamless Photoshop patterns are perfect for web designers as they can be used to create pixel-perfect website backgrounds of any size. They come as PAT files and also PNGs in some cases. Some of them even have transparent backgrounds, so they can be overlaid with ease.
If the plain, old, white background bores you, add one of these free seamless Photoshop patterns to your next website design. Choose your favorite ones from the list below and download them to your freebies collection.
Download this light 3D cube pattern and use it for your next geometrical-themed website design.
This seamless Photoshop pattern is made of white circles connecting on a light gray background.
Did you notice this? It’s a subtle zebra, in 3D. This pattern creates a nice effect!
This pattern is made of crossing lines on a light background adding a subtle noise effect to the gray background.
Check out this nicely crafted paper pattern, available in PNG. Perfect for those handmade-themed websites.
This pattern was inspired by the Japanese/Asian styles. It’s smooth and very eye-catching.
This seamless Photoshop pattern is made of simple circles. That’s all it takes to create this pattern. It is also transparent which is a plus.
Here are some tiny little fibers making a soft pattern. You can make it lighter or darker, depending on the effect you want to achieve.
Here’s a playful triangle pattern with different shades of gray. Would look wonderful on a website with angled web elements and graphics.
This is a nice wrinkly pattern with curved lines. it’s so simple and suits websites with more rounded web elements and graphics.
Here’s another gray seamless pattern with a super simple design with horizontal lines.
This is a white fabric looking texture with some nice, random wave features.
Check out this ‘Super Mario Bros’ type of squares pattern – nice! Would look great on a games website!
There are many types of websites you can use this retina dust pattern on. This dusty background is simple and beautiful!
This pattern design is simple and subtle as it gets, but sometimes minimalism is the best choice.
This is a set of light-textured patterns ideal for creating subtle web backgrounds.
Use this classic 45-degree pattern on a classy, elegant, light-themed website design.
This pattern is made of 3D squares with diagonals overlaid as a texture.
Here’s another simple and beautiful pattern with lines and noisy, paper texture.
This is a sharp, white and grey grid, perfect for a website background.
You may also like:
- 201 Free Vectors + 30 Free Photoshop Texture Patterns From Ultimate Designer Toolkit
- 20 Free PSD Website Photoshop Templates for Designers
- 20 Free Photoshop Actions for Graphic and Web Designers
- 18 Best Photoshop Addons for Designers
- 7 Free Web Design Patterns
- 760+ Photoshop Tutorials For Web and Graphic Designers
- 450+ Free Minimalist Subtle Patterns
- 20+ Fantastic Pattern Tutorials for Designers [Illustrator + Photoshop]
- 20 Free UX Tools For Designers
- 65+ Must-Have Free Mockups for Designers
Subscribe to our RSS feed!
Popular on Web Design Dev:
- Free Wix Website Templates
- 20+ Portfolio Website Templates for Architects
- 20+ Portfolio Website Templates for Artists
- Creative Resume Templates for Web Designers
- Web Safe Fonts with CSS
- Best Free Tumblr Themes
- 20+ Free HTML Templates
- Professional Free Bootstrap Themes
- Best Shopify Themes for High Conversions
- 20+ Events Production Website Templates