In this tutorial you will learn how to create a website mockup using Adobe Illustrator. Some techniques used in this prototype design tutorial are aligning elements, creating gradients, creating colour palettes, slicing, and editing the outputted HTML. 1. Create a new Illustrator document with the right size: Start Adobe Illustrator Choose File -> New In the New Document dialog box, Name the file custom_site and leave the New Document Profile to Custom, the Width to 1366px, Height to 768px and…...Continue Reading...
Subscribe to our RSS feed!
Popular on Web Design Dev:
- Free Wix Website Templates
- 20+ Portfolio Website Templates for Architects
- 20+ Portfolio Website Templates for Artists
- Creative Resume Templates for Web Designers
- Web Safe Fonts with CSS
- Best Free Tumblr Themes
- 20+ Free HTML Templates
- Professional Free Bootstrap Themes
- Best Shopify Themes for High Conversions
- 20+ Events Production Website Templates