Be’s New Installer and 250+ Awesome Pre-Built Websites
The New Be Pre-Built Installer
Be’s previous pre-built website installer got the job done. Installing a selected pre-built website was quick and easy. The problem users had was in the actual selection of a website. It was a somewhat tedious, and not particularly user-friendly process.
That’s changed, due to improvements in the installer’s UI and the UX designs.
The former Be pre-built website installer had UX issues.
- To select a pre-built website entailed manual scrolling, and making repeated trips between the admin area and the presentation page until you found the pre-built website you decided to select.
- You were not given any idea as to which plugins were needed for a given website to perform as it did in its preview; and there was no indication as to what plugins were already active.
- Once you selected a pre-built website, your only option was to upload it in its entirety; whether you needed all the pages and content or not.
These problems were addressed by the Muffin Group team.
The selection process is much easier with the new Be pre-built website installer.
These three bothersome problems: the tedious and cumbersome search process, the lack of transparency with respect to plugins status, and the need to upload everything, have now been resolved.
- The search process has been greatly simplified. In the new installer’s admin area, you’ll find Be’s 250+ prebuilt websites. To select and preview any one of them involves nothing more than clicking on its thumbnail.
- With the new filtering feature, you can search by category, and choose from among a small selection of pre-built website candidates.
- You will be informed of which plugins are required for a given pre-built website to perform as indicated in its preview. You will also be informed of which plugins are already installed, and have an option to install those that are missing.
You can now see the plugins a pre-built website requires to function properly.
- When you’ve made your selection, and are ready to install, you can import the entire pre-built website, or only the content or the default pages you intend to use.
Install what you need from a pre-built website – and nothing else.
This video demonstrates what the new installer will do for you:
A Quick Tour of the Latest Pre-Built Websites
A website like this, is one any health or fitness club, or gym, would simply love to have. This Be Sports pre-built website, with its modern layout and clever fade-in animations, provides a perfect foundation from which you can a website that will satisfy the most demanding of clients.
Be Productions is a great example of the many cool things that can be done when employing a dark background as a hero image. The brand’s colors and message are presented front and center. This pre-built website would be a great choice for an ad or graphic studio agency.
These yummy-looking images of food are sure to attract customers to a food-related business whose website has been built around this Be Diet pre-built website. This recent release also illustrates the extra effort that Muffin Group design specialists put into their work.
If you’ve been unsure of the value background videos can add to your website, Be Boutique should change your mind. This type of imagery is a very effective way to present your message, without relying on showy or gaudy special effects.
Be Stone provides a perfect example of why no client should have to put up with a boring or uninspiring website for their business. This pre-built website shows you what can result when you let your creative spirit roam free, while keeping your client in mind. Cool animations are among the highlights.
A property being promoted for rent or sale on a realty agent’s website based on Be Guest House, won’t be listed for long. This pre-built website also provides an excellent foundation for a client who has a guest house, condo, or cabin to rent or sell.
Its reliance on fixed images gives this pre-built website many possible uses. It’s slider and scrolling parallax effects provide a wealth of design possibilities. Be Wildlife will be a great choice for any photographic studio; especially for a wildlife photographer.
This pre-built website offers an excellent example of a design that will convince a visitor that there’s time like the present to make a luncheon or dinner reservation. A slider effect, coupled with the overlaid design element, gives Be Restaurant a dynamic look that you’re not apt to find in other restaurants’ websites.
A clean, modern look, like Be Furniture is suggestive or a well-organized and efficiently-run business. Large images and an impressive slider effect enhance the message the client wants to send: “This is the place to shop”. Keep this pre-built website in mind the next time you have a client in the furniture sales business.
Be Themes Key Features – Much to Love
Be’s headline attraction may be a feature its users love: its more than 250 customizable pre-built websites.
- The Muffin Builder and Options Panel is where the action is once you start building a website; and there’s no need for coding.
- If you want to build a custom page from scratch, Be’s Layout Configurator makes doing so a piece of cake. This feature helps you add variety to your websites.
- 200+ Shortcodes have so much to offer when you want to add special elements or functionality to a web page; coding is not necessary here either.
- Advanced Typography Options give you a virtually unlimited choice of font types, styles, and weights. Use Google fonts, or upload your own.
- An engaging Video Background and a super-cool Parallax Effect are two of the most popular of Be’s many special effects.
- Lifetime Updates are yours when you purchase a license; including future pre-built website releases – for free.
A Great Combination: A Best-Selling WP Theme and Solid User Support
Once you buy into Be Theme, you’ll find yourself in company with 62,00+ other happy users of the best-selling Themeforest product. You also come to like the great support you’ll receive. The support team is top notch, and you’ll also have access to a nice selection of video tutorials.
You may also like:
- The Benefits of Working with Pre-Built Websites
- 15 Brand New Small Business Pre-Built Websites
- Checklist: 5 Ways to Improve Your Design Using Pre-Built Websites
- Eliminate Endless Client Revisions with 270+ Pre-Built Websites
- Designing for Small Businesses – 20 Pre-Built Websites You’ll Love
- How to Leave Your Freelancing Competitors in a Cloud of Dust with 280+ Pre-Built Websites
- 20 Awesome Websites with Flat Design
- 10 Awesome Websites With The Best Navigation Structure
- 10 Awesome Websites With Wood Texture
- 12 Awesome Websites With Earthy Tones
Subscribe to our RSS feed!
Popular on Web Design Dev:
- Free Wix Website Templates
- 20+ Portfolio Website Templates for Architects
- 20+ Portfolio Website Templates for Artists
- Creative Resume Templates for Web Designers
- Web Safe Fonts with CSS
- Best Free Tumblr Themes
- 20+ Free HTML Templates
- Professional Free Bootstrap Themes
- Best Shopify Themes for High Conversions
- 20+ Events Production Website Templates