- HTML/CSS inspector similar to Firebug, which allows easily to correlate the selected elements of page with a code and proper style.
- Context help on all supported languages. By pressing F1 key the page with detailed description for current tag, attribute or function will be opened.
- PHP debugger. PHP debugger allows to execute PHP scripts incrementally, watching the values of all variables in every line.
- SQL manager allows to produce all necessary actions with a database – to add, delete, edit a structure and records in tables, to export data, execute SQL queries. Highlighting and auto completion works for SQL files too.
- Support of FTP allows to work from a remote server and to do all necessary file changes via FTP;
- The portable option allows to use editor without preliminary installation.
- Other useful utilities: pair highlighting, possibility of blocks selection, collapsing, tooltips, navigation on descriptions of functions and included files when holding CTRL key, viewing file and project structure, preview in a browser, bookmarks, and many other features.
But that’s not all. There are also special plug-ins for work with:
- CMS: Drupal, Joomla
- PHP frameworks: CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Symfony, Yii
- WordPress blogging engine
- Smarty template engine
|Language||English, Russian, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese|
|Supported OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7|
- 35 Free Images from Bigstock.com
- Explore over 26 million stock resources at Bigstock.com