The other day we looked at 10 Awesome Websites With Full-Screen Background Images. At the beginning of the article I had mentioned that there were a few ways of approaching this effect, some developers prefer to do it with jQuery, some with CSS, and others with Flash. In this article, we’re going to take a look at how to achieve a full-screen background image with CSS. CSS3 allows us to choose between a few different values for the “background-size” property. …...Continue Reading...
Written by Carl Heaton exclusively for WebDesignDev.com. Carl is the Director and Senior lecturer at WebCourses Bangkok, a leading web design school in Thailand. Dreamweaver is a tool for making web sites. Learning Dreamweaver can be a bit of an uphill struggle if you are new to either web design, html or the program itself. When you first open it, even the welcome screen can look daunting, there seems to be 1000 tools you would never even think of using…...Continue Reading...
Subscribe to our RSS feed!
Popular on Web Design Dev:
- Free Wix Website Templates
- 20+ Portfolio Website Templates for Architects
- 20+ Portfolio Website Templates for Artists
- Creative Resume Templates for Web Designers
- Web Safe Fonts with CSS
- Best Free Tumblr Themes
- 20+ Free HTML Templates
- Professional Free Bootstrap Themes
- Best Shopify Themes for High Conversions
- 20+ Events Production Website Templates