20 Free JS Plugins with Incredible Effects
Looking for some free JS plugins with incredible effects? We found exactly what you need. These 20 free JS plugins are truly unique and most of all they’re free to use! Save time with these great free JS plugins.
Font-To-Width is a script that takes advantage of large type families to fit pieces of text snugly within their containers. Unlike other text-fitting tools like FitText.js,this one does not scale the font-size, instead it chooses a width or weight variant according to what fits best, and then allows for letter- and word-spacing adjustments as needed.
jQuery Tip Cards is a plugin for creating a card layout that let your user flip through it like you see on Google Tips.
Adaptive Background is a jQuery plugin for extracting dominant colors from images and applying it to its parent.
Here’s a flat-style Polaroid gallery effect where the items are scattered randomly in a container. When a specific item is selected, it will move to the middle while the other Polaroids will make space for it by moving to the sides.
This is a tutorial for creating a “look inside” effect for book previews created with the BookBlock script. It shows a grid of books with the options to view the details and to look inside of the book, opening the BookBlock in fullscreen and allowing for a 3D page navigation.
ElastiStack is a little script that let’s you navigate through a stack of items by dragging away the first one.
Offline.js is a library to automatically alert your users when they’ve lost internet connectivity. It captures AJAX requests which were made while the connection was down, and remakes them when it’s back up, so your app reacts perfectly. It has a number of beautiful themes and requires no configuration.
At.js is a github-like textarea autocomplete library supporting ContentEditable mode too. It depends on Caret.js.
fullPage.js is a jQuery plugin for creating stunning fullscreen scrolling websites as if they were slides. You can move vertically and horizontally inside the pages clicking on the icons or using the arrows of your keyboard.
Vex is a modern dialog library which is highly configurable, easily customizable, and gets out of the way. This has a clear and simple API, works on mobile devices, and can be customised to match your style in seconds.
Here is an awesome jQuery plugin for creating an Apple-like one page scroller website (iPhone 5S website) with One Page Scroll plugin.
Favico.js is a plugin for animating your favicon with badges. You can customize type of animation, background color and text colour.
This free snippet is a cool and simple parallax effect made with some lines of CSS and jQuery.
You may also like:
- 20 Beautiful Photoshop Actions for Incredible Effects
- 40 Best Free Photoshop Text Effects
- 20 Outstanding Free Photoshop Text Effects
- 20 Amazing Free Photoshop Text Effects with Tutorials!
- 20+ Incredible New Freebies for Web Designers
- 10+ Incredible Examples of Responsive Web Design
- Incredible Corporate Websites with Striking Designs
- 300+ Incredible Hand-Drawn Vector Freebies for Designers
- 20 Free and Premium Pagination Plugins
Subscribe to our RSS feed!
Popular on Web Design Dev:
- Free Wix Website Templates
- 20+ Portfolio Website Templates for Architects
- 20+ Portfolio Website Templates for Artists
- Creative Resume Templates for Web Designers
- Web Safe Fonts with CSS
- Best Free Tumblr Themes
- 20+ Free HTML Templates
- Professional Free Bootstrap Themes
- Best Shopify Themes for High Conversions
- 20+ Events Production Website Templates