20 Funny Posters and Memes Designers Will Relate To
As designers, we come across many design memes and funny images. Today we searched Pinterest for some of the funniest and most accurate funny posters and memes designers will relate to. We selected 20 of them, the ones we liked most. What do you think? With which one of these 20 funny posters do you relate the most?
#1, #7 and #19 are our favorites. Which ones are yours?
P.S. If you find the sources of these awesome memes and funny posters, let us know in a comment below and we’ll add the links to them. Unfortunately, we didn’t find them on Pinterest.
1. The Designer vs. The Client
This is definitely our favorite poster! This poster is very funny and I’m sure many of can relate to it. A designer is definitely the one holding the pen but what can they do when the client is the erasing gum?
2. The Creative Process
All great projects start with a break and that’s exactly what this amazing poster suggests. Procrastination isn’t always a bad thing it might even help you start a project with a fresh mind.
3. Stretching fonts problem
We’ve all heard or felt the Stretching font problem and so did the designer who made this poster.
4. How to piss off your designer
You can easily piss off your designer friends with a creative project that doesn’t follow any direction or is without a concept and this poster is a proof of how you can do it.
5. Funny Posters and Memes | Clients – pick two!
You’ll rarely come across a perfect client, that’s a fact. This poster through is quite funny and makes you choose 2 qualities you appreciate the most in a client.
6. Shot the serif
This poster is definitely unique and funny. It is not related to clients nor to things that annoy designers but the idea is still unique and funny. This poster can definitely put a smile on a designer’s face!
7. Stop using Comic Sans.
No 7 is definitely amongst our favorite posters from this showcase and you can see why. There was a time when the comic sans font was quite popular, but seeing it nowadays in a design can be frustrating.
8. There is always someone willing to do it cheaper.
You might come across clients who want big projects for a small price, and yes, as this poster suggests, there’s always someone who’s willing to do it cheaper. Cheaper doesn’t necessarily imply quality as well, though.
9. Funny Posters and Memes | Coffee and typography.
This is definitely a poster that can put a smile on your face instantly. Some designers like typefaces the same way they like their coffee, black.
10. Corporate graphic design guide.
This is an explicit guide to corporate design. If the project is unique all you have to do is destroy it and make it look simple and start over.
11. Funny Posters and Memes | Parking only.
This is yet another funny poster which will make you smile.
12. Graphic design 101
Yes, that’s correct. If you took a bad photo and you want to make it look better all you have to do is add a simple vintage effect and a Helvetica font.
13. How would you like your graphic design?
This is yet another awesome funny poster to which we can all relate. Choose carefully, you can only pick two.
14. Designer vs. regular people.
Salmon? isn’t that a fish? you must have heard this many times when you were talking about colors to a regular person.
15. Graphic designers
Have a look at this awesome meme, check out what it is like to be a graphic designer and see if you can relate. This meme explains exactly what your friends, family, and clients think you’re doing as well as what you’re actually doing as a graphic designer.
16. Yo momma graphic designer joke
This is a really funny “yo momma” graphic designer joke. Check out each row and choose your favorite joke!
17. I’m very font of you…
No. 17 is also amongst our favorite posters.This poster is really funny although it may look simple because it is only a black background and a sentence. The message is clear though. We all have that favorite font that we can’t stay away from and this is exactly what the poster suggests.
No. 18 is a really funny poster to which you’ll surely relate. There’s no greater feeling than successfully selecting a really hard element in Photoshop.
19. Last-minute panic.
We’ve all felt that last minute panic when you’re not sure whether you’ll finish the project on time and this meme surely managed to represent it exactly as it is. If you thought you can’t simply turn on creativity like a faucet then you haven’t felt real panic.
Not everything looks official with tiny leaves around it, you have to use the right serif font to do that.
You may also like:
- 20 Funny Clients Quotes Turned into Creative Posters
- 20 Motivational Posters for Designers
- 20 Amazing Posters Made by Creative Designers
- 20 Creative and Funny Graphic Designer Jokes
- 20 Worst Client Comments Turned into Posters
- 20 Absolutely Amazing Posters For Your Print Inspiration
- 20 Free Print Ready PSD Party Flyers and Posters
- 20 Must-Have Illustrator Add-ons for Designers
- 20 Must-Have PSD Freebies for App Designers
- 10 Forums Web Designers Must Know About
Subscribe to our RSS feed!
Popular on Web Design Dev:
- Free Wix Website Templates
- 20+ Portfolio Website Templates for Architects
- 20+ Portfolio Website Templates for Artists
- Creative Resume Templates for Web Designers
- Web Safe Fonts with CSS
- Best Free Tumblr Themes
- 20+ Free HTML Templates
- Professional Free Bootstrap Themes
- Best Shopify Themes for High Conversions
- 20+ Events Production Website Templates