The Best of Blog Comment Designs
This is a follow up of our post from back in October titled “24 Wonderful But Different Blog Comment Form Designs“. This time, we are showcasing the best of blog comment designs. Some comment layouts may be threaded, and some aren’t, but they all look great. Let me know what comment design / style you like the best. I think my favorite has to be the Hicks Design. Anyway, enjoy the compilation, and feel free to comment with your style.
This comment section has a very nice design made out of rectangular talk clouds. The numbers are a nice detail.
This dark themed blog has a nice design for its comment section. It also features the users photos.
This great comment section also has a RSS link. The design is pretty simple, but very effective.
Web Designer Depot has a super simple, all white, blog comment design. The users with no custom photos have a vector icon as a profile photo.
Design Bombs uses a very simple comment section design with a dark, grey color.
Web Designer Wall has a nice design for their comment section. The subtle swirls and gradients are a nice touch.
What makes this comment section special is the background used. It looks like old paper texture. The comment boxes style is simple and clean.
Snook’s comment section has a nice grey textured background. The comment boxes are minimalist and only separated by some subtle lines.
This is a dark themed comment section with a very simple design. This one also has a icon for the date of the comment.
For A Beautiful Web
This comment section has a very clean design. The comments are only separated by some thin, subtle lines. The background has some nice, vintage, elegant swirls.
This blog comment design uses simple, transparent comment boxes. The background has some nice colors which blend together nicely.
eGrace Creative uses a more grungy, crafty design for it’s comment section. The background looks like ripped paper.
The dark brown background create an earthy atmosphere. The design is very basic, the comments are separated only by thin lines.
Darren’s website uses a simple, pastel blue colored comment section. The structure is pretty basic.
Tutorial 9 has a simple comment section with grey backgrounds and rounded corners rectangles.
Anidea uses vibrant pink as an accent color in its blog comment design.
Fuel Your Creativity
This website has a very simple and cool design for its comment section. It uses dark pink and light grey.
This is a simple dark themed comment section design. The comments are separated by dotted lines.
Veerle’s blog uses pink, green and blue colored fonts. The design is simple and user friendly.
You may also like:
- 20+ Effective Blog Comment Form Designs
- 17 Cheeky Fashion Blog Designs
- 20 Best Review Blog Templates with Clean Designs
- Giveaway: 3 Membership Packs (each worth $99) from IconDemon.com - Leave a Comment and Win
- Blog Hosting Review: The Best Place to Start Your Blog
- 20 Best Blog App UI Kits You Should Use
- Top 20 Free Blog Templates from Wix
- 10 Blogworthy Blog Wordpress Themes
- 20 Blog Website Templates for Sharing Your Best Stories
- 20 Newest Editorial News Blog WordPress Themes
Subscribe to our RSS feed!
Popular on Web Design Dev:
- Free Wix Website Templates
- 20+ Portfolio Website Templates for Architects
- 20+ Portfolio Website Templates for Artists
- Creative Resume Templates for Web Designers
- Web Safe Fonts with CSS
- Best Free Tumblr Themes
- 20+ Free HTML Templates
- Professional Free Bootstrap Themes
- Best Shopify Themes for High Conversions
- 20+ Events Production Website Templates