Three Ways to Keep Your Web Design Clients Coming to You in 2019
Are you finding it harder to keep your clients happy? Maybe it seems to be more difficult to bring new ones on board? You’re probably not just imagining it. If you’re looking for continued success, you must undergo some changes yourself.
Your problem, or potential problem, could be quite simple. It might be that your competitors take advantage of new web design techniques. These techniques enable them to do better work. With the help of these tips, they also do the work faster. As a result, they attract some clients that otherwise might have used your services.
Maybe it’s time for you to do what’s necessary to come back up to speed. You will be able to catch up with your competitors and pull ahead of them.
It’s not all that hard! Here are three things you can do to keep your present clients happy. They will also enable you to convince potential clients that your services are not to be passed up.
Number 1. See how BeTheme, and its 290+ pre-built websites, can help you to find the perfect fit for your clients
Be Theme is a top 5 Themeforest best seller. Taking advantage of its many powerful website building features is a great opportunity. Believe us, you don’t want to miss it.
Its one-click installer will save you time, and potentially lots of it. You know how hard it might get searching for a theme that’s the best possible fit for a client.
Finding such a theme won’t take up much of your time either. Be’s 290+ pre-built websites cover more than 30 categories of business niches. Thus, it won’t take you any time at all to zero in on just the right template. In addition, it will be fully customizable, no matter which one you pick.
To see what we mean, all you have to do is browse through the following examples. By the time you’re done, we’re betting you’ll want to browse through the entire collection.
It will be time well spent.
There are, for example, more than 60 templates for creative industries
Clients that represent the creative sector tend to be quite demanding of themselves. You should not be surprised if they are at times quite demanding about what they expect from you. Finding a template that best fits a given client’s will never be a problem.
This example would serve perfectly as the basis for a video maker’s, photographer’s, or many other visual artist’s websites. Bloggers will also find it appealing.
The example should appeal to fashion designers. It’s also a good fit for a beauty salon.
This example has the functions and features a marketing or ad agency will be looking for.
Although these examples and the remaining 60+ templates differ from one another. Each of them provides a core you can build upon to produce a website your client will absolutely love. Features common to all of them include:
- An interactive gallery the forms the basis for a portfolio, or can be used to showcase a product line
- Large, attention-getting images
- Intuitive navigation, and
- A clear-cut structure that enables you to accentuate the client’s brand
One or more of these 30+ One-Page pre-built websites should be an ideal fit for a client who has some rather unique requirements
One-pagers can also be a challenge. They can be based on an almost unlimited variety of ideas and requirements. Be Theme’s selection of one-page templates has you covered.
Each of these one-page themes is responsive. Also, each of them makes great use of white space in their design, plus you can arrange the content in any way you want. Building a one-page website that any client will be delighted with can often be done in 4 hours or less.
9+ pre-built websites for online shops or stores looking to establish an online presence
These were designed with Ecommerce clients in mind.
Features include high-quality images, clean design, and product gallery. Each of the 9+ pre-built websites integrates with Shopify. Your client will be surprised when you deliver an online shop that is open for business.
Other niches well represented include:
- 20+ pre-built websites for health & wellness
- More than a dozen for fitness & nutrition
- 16+ for events & nightlife
- 9+ for restaurants, bars & cafes; from cozy neighborhood diners to Michelin star-rated eating establishments
- 10+ for the Information Technology Sector
- and, 7+ for finance and bookkeeping
Take the time to browse through the collection of 290+ pre-built websites. You’ll see that what is presented here, is just the tip of the iceberg.
Number 2. Establish a work process that tells your clients they’re working with a professional.
Having the right tools is essential. But there are other things you need to consider if you hope to remain a step ahead of the competition.
Be’s pre-built websites serve as foundations for the products you’ll deliver. They can also be used to help bring clients on board, by showing them what you can do for them. Moreover, they can serve as prototypes that indicate status to a client. This is especially useful when a project is a particularly large one.
In addition, you need to present your clients with documentation describing your workflow. Although you can use a prototype to show what you can do, you also need to show your clients how you go about it, step by step.
These steps include:
- When you will submit a proposal
- When your client can expect to receive a contract to review and sign (assuming one will be needed)
- How you manage the billing process
- The deadline you fully expect to meet; plus, any interim deadlines if the project calls for them
- How and when the client will be able to provide feedback, and
- Your change management process. This includes changes that are included in your quote and those with an extra charge.
The bottom line: Be as transparent as possible. Like that, your clients are unlikely to experience any unpleasant surprises.
Number 3. Don’t just satisfy your clients’ expectations; exceed them
The best way to do this is to deliver the final product before its deadline. It is vital to do so without any sacrifice in the quality. Interim status reports can gain you points as well. This is especially if a client has not specifically asked for them.
It boils down to one thing; and that is, showing your client that you care.
Acting on these easy techniques should make it easier to keep your present clients on board. It could also make it possible for you to get enough extra work from prospective clients.
- You need to be able to deliver near-perfect websites, one after another. You’ll make that possible by making Be Theme your website-building tool of choice.
- Establish a client onboarding process, and stick to it.
- Make beating deadlines and exceeding client’s expectations a habit.
- Do whatever it takes to demonstrate to your clients that you care about them.
Recommended for you:
Subscribe to our RSS feed!
Popular on Web Design Dev:
- Free Wix Website Templates
- 20+ Portfolio Website Templates for Architects
- 20+ Portfolio Website Templates for Artists
- Creative Resume Templates for Web Designers
- Web Safe Fonts with CSS
- Best Free Tumblr Themes
- 20+ Free HTML Templates
- Professional Free Bootstrap Themes
- Best Shopify Themes for High Conversions
- 20+ Events Production Website Templates