17 Cheeky Fashion Blog Designs
Here is a collection of fashion blogs that I think will give you some design inspiration. Some are full of life, and very splashy, while others have a nice simplistic design that is very easy to see where everything is. Let me know what one of these 17 Cheeky Fashion Blog Designs you think is your favorite and why.
If you know of any other fashion blogs that you think have a good design, please feel free to let us know by dropping in a comment.
SmartGeezer uses only 2 colors in its design: bright yellow and black. The contrast is huge, and thus it is an instant eye-catcher!
Sally Jane Vintage
Sally Jane Vintage fashion blog design has some really nice textures in pastel colors. The textures look like fabrics, which fits perfectly the website’s theme.
Diary Of A Vintage Girl
This is another fashion blog website with a vintage design. It has some very nce 3D elements in the banner and has an overall unique and personalized design.
Le Blog De Betty
Le Blog de Betty is more simplistic and modern. The header is really nice and made out of a few photos, plus the logo. The website design is clean, making the blog very easy to read.
Indigo Clothing website has a more grungy look. It uses indigo as it’s main color, to match the brands name.
This is a 3 column fashion blog design, with a super simple, minimalistic layout. Clean blogs are the best!
This is another vintage fashion blog with a more sparkly, elegant design. The header looks very interesting anf the logo is nice as well.
Jak & Jil
Minimalist designs are preferred when creating a fashion blog. This way the photos will stand out and you’ll create a more user-friendly experience.
Red Carper website design is all about sparkles and shining lights. It creates a VIP kind of atmosphere and matches the website’s theme.
Style Bubble is a great fashion blog with a unique design. It combines textures and drawings with cool fonts and typography.
The Moment fashion blog design looks more like an online fashion magazine. It is nicely structured and uses red as an accent color.
What Is James Wearing
This website has a more unusual, old style website design. It uses bright pink shades and a bordeaux background.
Couture In The City
This is a simple fashion blog website with a nice vector character illustration in the header. It looks feminine and clean.
Fashionising is a dark themed website with some really elegant, retro inspired graphic elements. The stitched buttons designs are also a nice touch.
Fashionista has a pretty simple layout and use a fullscreen background advertising. The main color is red.
Omiru uses earthy and pastel colors. It has a very simple design with a clean and well structured layout.
The Cherry Blossom Girl
This website has a lot of hand drawn graphic elements which make it look unique and personalized.
You may also like:
- 20 Fashion Bootstrap Templates with Elegant Designs
- The Best of Blog Comment Designs
- 20 Best Review Blog Templates with Clean Designs
- 20+ Effective Blog Comment Form Designs
- Blog Hosting Review: The Best Place to Start Your Blog
- 20 Free Fashion Website Templates for Online Shops
- Top 20+ Fashion & Clothing Ecommerce Website Templates & Themes
- 20 Elegant Fashion OpenCart Ecommerce Website Templates
- 10 Free & Premium PrestaShop Themes for Fashion and Beauty Stores
- 20 Perfect Free and Premium Fashion Retail Website Themes
Subscribe to our RSS feed!
Popular on Web Design Dev:
- Free Wix Website Templates
- 20+ Portfolio Website Templates for Architects
- 20+ Portfolio Website Templates for Artists
- Creative Resume Templates for Web Designers
- Web Safe Fonts with CSS
- Best Free Tumblr Themes
- 20+ Free HTML Templates
- Professional Free Bootstrap Themes
- Best Shopify Themes for High Conversions
- 20+ Events Production Website Templates