GetResponse Designer Contest – Win Macbook Pro, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2 & More!
Today we are excited to let you know about a new contest from GetResponse, a leader in email marketing software and automation.
Until January 11 only, Use GetResponse Landing Page Creator to design a promo page with a holiday theme such as Christmas, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, even New Year’s Day and submit it to their judging panel.
Their judging panel as well as the Facebook followers will determine which entries deserve to win – and you could be the lucky new owner of something like a Macbook Pro.
Check out a short video about the Landing Page Creator to see how easy it is to use and how it can help you:
How It Works
So how exactly does the Landing Page Creator work? It is really simple.
Step 1: Select a Template. There are more than 100, beautifully designed, professional templates for you to choose from.
Step 2: Customize the template. GetResponse’s Landing Page Creator has a really awesome WYSIWYG editor that allows you to customize any and all elements of your landing page.
Step 3: Publish with just 1 click. Host the landing page on a free subdomain provided by GetResponse or use your own domain. You can even publish the landing page to your Facebook page.
Features & Benefits
Responsive design – all of the landing pages you create with the Landing Page Creator are fully responsive, which means they will render beautifully on desktop and mobile devices such as phones, tablets and the like.
Built-in Web Forms – the Landing Page Creator has customizable fields and labels to help you create the ultimate squeeze page to capture leads and user data.
100+ Templates. You are guaranteed to find a template you will love as you will have to choose between more than 100 beautiful templates.
Image Editor. Spice up you landing page with more than 1000 free photos or use your own.
No HTML Coding Required. Let’s face it – we designers are not really expert coders. With the GetResponse Landing Page Creator you don’t have to know HTML to create a really great landing page.
A/B Testing. Improve your landing page by using GetResponse’s A/B testing tools.
So what are you waiting for?
You may also like:
- 20 Awesome MacBook Accessories Every Designer Should Have
- 25 Extremely Beautiful iOS Wallpapers for iPhone & iPad
- Top 11 iPad Apps for Designers
- 20 Free iPad Mockups and Templates
- Introducing Web Designer News
- 6 Things Every Designer Should Know About Copyrights
- Top 20 Best Designer Freebies of This Summer
- 20 Ways To Promote Yourself As A Web Designer
- 170+ Free PSD Resources Every Designer Should Download
- 10 Great Web Designer Portfolio Websites
Subscribe to our RSS feed!
Popular on Web Design Dev:
- Free Wix Website Templates
- 20+ Portfolio Website Templates for Architects
- 20+ Portfolio Website Templates for Artists
- Creative Resume Templates for Web Designers
- Web Safe Fonts with CSS
- Best Free Tumblr Themes
- 20+ Free HTML Templates
- Professional Free Bootstrap Themes
- Best Shopify Themes for High Conversions
- 20+ Events Production Website Templates