How Much Money Do WebDesignDev Readers Turnover Annually From Internet Income
Just over a month ago we asked you, the readers or WebDesignDev, how much you turnover annually in $$$’s just from internet revenue. We have had nearly 250 voters, and the results are amazing. Put it this way, we have alot of wealthy readers. But not all the results were up in the sky.
Many WebDesignDev readers struggle to earn over $500 / year from online income (from what we can see in the graph below). $500 / 12 = $41.67 per Month. Now that’s really easy to make if your a part web designer / freelancer who only works maybe a few hours a month.
The Graph Chart
As you can see from the graph, the most amount of people earn less than $500 / year. In second place comes the $50,000 or more category at the other end of the chart. The ratio between these 2 categories is 3:1. So for every 3 people earning under $500 a year, 1 person is earning over $50,000 / year, just from online income.
From the graph you can see the amount of voters each category had via the number at the top of each bar. If you think you are part of the under $500 or under $1000 a year category, then you may want to check out some of the following resources to bring yourself up the money scale…
- List yourself at some of these, and scan the job boards – 20 places to go for professional web design
- Three uncomfortable ways to make money as a freelancer – View Post At Freelance Folder
- How to make a lot more money as a web designer – A useful article written by us
- You may want to create a profitable blog alongside your portfolio – See our web designer to do list that teaches you how to create your first blog.
- Yes you can make money in web design.
The Pie Chart
Unlike the bar chart, the pie chart displays the percent of votes that each category had. Coming in third place was the less than $5,000 category. This is the most likely category for the part time web designers and freelancers, along with the under $10,000 category.
If you have any suggestions for future polls that you think would be good to put up, then please feel free to email us, or even drop us a comment to this post. Also a big Thank You to all the WebDesignDev readers who voted in this poll. Keep the money coming in!
You may also like:
- Tips on how to Increase Your Freelance Income
- Why WebDesignDev Switched to the X Theme
- Best Design News of the Week: June 20, 2015 - WebDesignDev
- GUIDE: How To Make A Lot More Money Online Doing Web Design
- Learning to Work More Efficiently: The Concept of Value for Money
- 8 Ways Freelancers Can Make Money In The Holiday Season
Subscribe to our RSS feed!
Popular on Web Design Dev:
- Free Wix Website Templates
- 20+ Portfolio Website Templates for Architects
- 20+ Portfolio Website Templates for Artists
- Creative Resume Templates for Web Designers
- Web Safe Fonts with CSS
- Best Free Tumblr Themes
- 20+ Free HTML Templates
- Professional Free Bootstrap Themes
- Best Shopify Themes for High Conversions
- 20+ Events Production Website Templates